Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 87

Thread: Things That Fkn BLOW

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol, that's how it goes.... once you start venting, it feels so good ya gotta keep on going... [img]wink.gif[/img] no worries, that's what this thread is here for... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Hubby's fucking ex-wife bitched a fit about my tattoo and wonderd why I blocked her on myspace...like duh I am tired of her not liking what I do and then ripping into him about "well if you have money to do this or that you have money to come down and see your kids and when she is a Mom she'll understand". Okay well I understand fucking perfectly that we're paying her fucking child support on top of the health insurance they require he carry on the kids he doesn't even see. On top of that she is having the birthday party for the youngest and expects us there and I know she is going to see me with acrylic nails done and be like well...you can afford that (do them myself) you can come here. I am gonna fucking blow a fuse and tell her to get a fucking job and that nothing is stopping her from bringing the kids up here to see us since we actually have bills to pay and shit and she lives with Daddy and he pays everything for her stupid ass. I am tired of having my fucking life under a microscope when it comes to her and everything having to be HER way....FUCK THAT SHIT!!! I am DONE...I refuse to let her run all over Daniel and if he can't handle it too fucking bad because I am tired of us struggling and not getting anywhere while she sits on her fucking ass and makes excuses not to work or go to school. Oh yeah and according to her I am not smart either. Gee...she actually had to ask Daniel how does one do a cashiering job. Yeah okay...and I am the idiot. Least I am not dating some Saudi Arabian dude who likes to cross dress and be called her girlfriend. That and I would like to fucking know where the girls are when she is online with him/her/it...whatever the fuck it is. Or where are they when she is on the phone with that thing. Good fucking question...she isn't doing anything to provide the girls with anything. Maybe I should ask her how she could afford to get a webcam or dye her fucking hair and have it cut since she can't bring the girls here to see their father!!! Motherfucking self centered bitch!!! [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Where in that did I make a joke?

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol, well you DID proclaim that your butt itched... that doesn't exactly indicate a serious statement. *L*... but ok, fine... you were serious.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah I was serious! And my butt did itch! So I scratched it.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Mer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i strongly dislike when friends get mad over a choice you made for somthing because you dont feel comfortable..sweet jesus its my choice so wtf.. BAH..

    and everyone needs to whine..it's common knowledge

  7. #17
    Inactive Member kingleo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Things that blow? ok, how about when your fucking phone service provider goes under without any notice and you are left without phone service. Well, that is what happened today. I was using SunRocket VoIP similar to Vonage. I had been using them for over a year now. The customer service was ok, the clarity of calls was usually fine, and it cost about $17/mo. All was good. I had just signed up for another year in advanced about 2 months ago (Thats how ya get it for $17/mo by prepaying for a year). It took me forever to transfer my home number from Verizon over to SunRocket but that finally got taken care of. As I said, all seemed good. So I am online a little while ago chatting with a friend and also reading news online. As I am scrolling down the headlines, I see an article saying SunRocket closing its doors withouth any notification. I am like WTF??? So, I go try and use my phone to make a call... sure enough NO DIAL TONE. In the article it said customers had tried calling CS and all they got was the following recorded message "We are no longer taking customer service or sales calls. Goodbye." Nice huh? So now I am scrambling to get a new phone service provider. UGH! Mutha Fuckers!!!!!!!!

    Ok, I am done... Thanks!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Mer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Know what fuckin blows? most people in general..

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well........I have a ton of things that fkn blow..
    starting with the office bitch who does not know
    how to mind her own business and started shit
    with me last week in front of one of the field
    guys....instead of blowing up at her, I just left
    for the weekend...thought it over, and when I was
    calmed down on Monday morning, I looked over things
    that she said I had fuked up....and talked to my
    direct boss, Tom, about the whole situation....
    WELL.....low and behold.....it was HER fuk up NOT
    mine.......and Tom was so pissed at her! So he
    asked me to type up a memo for all the field guys
    to come to him about their paychecks and NOT go
    to her because she does not even handle their
    payroll....I am waiting for the shit to hit the
    fan today when the guys open their checks and
    find the memo and go to her about it *L* I put
    them in the paychecks yesterday before she came
    in to work so she has no clue about them yet! *L*
    Hey.......thats what ya get when you show up
    30 min late EVERY FUKIN DAY!

    I had to go to court with my ex last week....
    things went ok with that....but all I wanted to
    do was reach across the table and beat the living
    hell out of him and tell him what a fukwad he was
    for totally ignoring his boys for 2 1/2 years now!
    He didnt even bothering asking me how they were,
    could he see them or even talk to them....he just
    doesnt give a fuk about them at all....which in
    a way I am glad because I can put that part of my
    life completely behind me and NOT deal with him
    at all because the lil men dont want anything to
    do with him!

    UGH...I had to be good because
    they required a deputy set in on the hearing
    because of his past abuse records...

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    life just fucking blows in general

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
haven for the fallen